With the filming, though rushed towards the end, complete, it was time to get down to the visual edit. Due to our technical problems me and Bryony went into the edit suite Friday, and imported all but one set of visuals and the separate audio. Saturday was spend cutting up the sequence. Without a rough storyboard to go with it was down to Bryony to get a sequence going.
Sadly, due to Bryony's lack of experience with the software, and editing a piece as long as this, she wanted guidance so she knows what we are looking for. As Laurence wasn't here, it came down to me on assisting her getting a sequence. This scene was fought as we had to they and get this conversation between the two characters to flow. This was difficult as we were limited to two angles. I tried to get a two shot in their, but by the time I filmed that the audio equipment was packed, so any hope of getting a good synchronisation was diminished.
The challenge was also to get some sounds foleyed for the final edit. After me and bryony finished locking the sequence on Monday evening I looked through and made a note of every key Foley that was key to the film. As you can see in the various images below I made two lists. The first list being the Foley's I needed to get and the second list being labels of the sound files of the zoom.



No comments:
Post a Comment